Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Ohh Weather

Carolyn: Well I tried to do a twist out again over the weekend like I did for Easter, but...... the weather is constantly changing. It's humid one day, raining the next, and nice the other. So I give up for the next week, probably will give my hair a break. Other than that, I kind of have to wear a little make up so I stick to mascara for school. I haven't decided yet if I want to put on a little eyeshadow( by the way we are also make up junkies even though we don't wear make up often), but I think mascara is good enough for me. Oh and GOOD NEWS, school's almost out! Don't know what day you get out, but we get out in 3 weeks and 1 day! We are counting down! Thank you God for Summer Break! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...