Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Henna


Marilyn: On Saturday, we decided to go to the whole food store ( Rainbow's) and get a few things. I decided to try the Rainbow's Henna Persian Red after watching a video about and realizing that it is the only real henna without additives in that store. ( I used the Persian Dark Brown two months ago; took longer to rinse out.)      

When we got home, I decided to change the directions a bit. I boiled the water as usual, mixed it with the henna, added my Aubrey Aloe Vera, and covered and sat the mixture in the fridge for 45 minutes. After letting it sit, I applied the henna to my hair, without a brush. ( had on gloves). Since I didn't get under the dryer, I left it in for 70 minutes then rinse. It came out somewhat easier than the Persian Dark Brown, and I could see a color change in n my hair. It was a reddish dark brown color, cute, but now I have to be in good lighting to see the red color. The color will be brighter the next time.

Overall, I was really happy about the results. My hair is a little softer before, with more help from the Jamaican Black Castor Oil, and has a red tint to it. So at this moment, I am please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...