Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

No Good

Carolyn: Well I took down my twists last Sunday, and it was ok, not the best but ok. It didn't even last as long as my first twist out. So I'm trying it again, besides our cousin's graduation is coming up, and I need to know my hair will come out right. Anyway, I shampooed with Mineral Fusion shampoo, DC with Giovani Nutrafix Hair Reconstructer, detangled with Kinky-Curly Knot Today, and used Shea Moistures Curl Enhancing Smoothie for my twists. I also put their Hold & Shine Hair Moisture Mist afterwards. So wish me luck on this one. Also, I became 2 months natural on Tuesday! :-)

Oh and by the way, here are pics of Barack after a bath. I wasn't the only one getting my hair washed.
 Him after, doesn't he look mad. :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...