Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

My First Henna Treatment


Today I decided to henna my hair since my bantu knot out didn't last as long. Marilyn had previously henna the day before and had more than a half left over so I decided why not try it.

The henna we used was the Godrej Henna that Mimi mixed with coffee, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Tea Tree oil, & Castor oil. After mixing all the ingredients together with hot water, she put it in the fridge overnight. So for me it's been sitting in the fridge for two days. I was kind of skeptic about it changing my hair any. You know what, it did do something.



Before


After




I don't know if you can see the color change, but my hair is actually like a mocha brown or darker. I don't know if it loosened my curls any, but my hair is shiny from the henna and suave conditioner. I actually trimmed and twisted my hair after. So I'll be defiantly doing this again, and I'm happy with the results. For more info on henna, you can check out http://www.curlynikki.com/search/label/Henna on Curly Nikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...