Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner Review


When I decided that I was going to cut my hair, I needed a better conditioner. After church, we went to Walmart and saw the Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint conditioner from somewhere between $3- $2. My sister thought I should give it a try since I'm usually the test subject anyway. The first time I used it, still had relaxed ends, it left my hair some what dry. I chose to wait after my BC to use it again. This time, it was MUCH better.
It soften my hair up some, left a long lasting smell (which is great), tingles, and detangles by itself a little. I use it as a leave-in sometimes. I am not to sure if it is for relaxed hair, but I know it's good for naturals in my opinion.This has become one of my favorite products and I just LOVE it!

You can find the conditioner & shampoo in Walmart and I think Krogers & other drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...