Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just Talk

Hi, it's been so long since we last posted. I thought Mimi was going to do something, but she's been super lazy about the blog. I have a legit excuse, which was me trying to sell yearbook ads(so far none has bought from me, and I don't know why it's mandatory). So since I've been busy with that, I've been feeling down and stopped working out, so I know I picked up a few pounds. Surprisingly, I haven't neglected my hair as much. I still wash & DC once a week, twist my hair, and untwist the next day. After the 2nd day, I picked my twist out, since it was raining for three days straight(I didn't mind). This yearbook staff stuff is really messing up my routine though, I need to relax and get back into shape. Lately, I've been praying about it, so I have to wait and see how this will turn out. Later I'll post a pic of my hair and compare it my BC. I'm so happy now that my hair is growing, by the way, I'm 3 months and 2 weeks, and it's getting longer. Well that's all for now.


Ooo, I almost forgot....


Picture of The Day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...